• Master of Management Massey University
• National Certificate in Adult Education (SIT)
• Bachelor of Health Science(Comp.Med), Advanced Diploma in Herbal Medicine, Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy (South Pacific College of Natural Therapies/Charles Sturt University Aust)
• Research areas of interest Health economics, CAM/Health system integration, small business management, small business technology integration, Health Practioners Competence Assurance Act(2003)and the effects of registratinon Business activities of a complementary medicine practice.
• Owns and operates own business providing business training, coaching, IT and business support systems. Craig is a contributing columnist to “Massage New Zealand Magazine” and “Avena” Journal of the New Zealand Association of Medical Herbalists
• Craig teaches Business Development Studies and research and ethics at NZCCM