Student orientation occurs on the first day of the academic year at NZCCM and is compulsory. During Orientation we will provide information about:
The college’s administrative operations, policies and regulations
- NZCCM’s teaching programmes and assessment schedules
- NZCCM’s complaints procedures
- welfare and support services available
- procedures for ensuring your health and safety
In addition, our staff will provide international students with advice and information about:
- the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students.
- additional welfare and support services available
- New Zealand road signs
- using the NZ banking system
- New Zealand laws, customs and culture
- student work opportunities
- touring in the Auckland region and around New Zealand.