Dr Jessica Li Feng :
- “Exposition on the functions of the kidney, spleen and lung (TCM view) on immunoregulation during pregnancy” Contributing Author to Zhejiang Zhongyi Xuebao1993.
- “Clinical application of acupressure on the human ear information tender points by Yinliredan” Journal of Practical Preventative Medicine 1994.
- ” Trial Observation of Leigongteng Duotanpain and Nourishing Liver and Kidney Method on treating Ankyiosing Spondylitis” Journal of Practical Preventive Medicine 1994
- ” Meaning of cultivating Yang in Spring and Summer and nourishing Yin in Autumn and Winter and its applicability in New Zealand “ Journal of Guide to China Medicine 2011
- “Application of Constitution Theory in Chinese Medicine” Journal of Guide to China Medicine 2011
- “Effect of Ping Chuan Formula one on IL10,IL12 of asthmatic rat due to syncytial virus in the respiratory tract” Journal of Zhejiang University of TCM 2009.
- ”Study on the role of cAMP in disease” Journal of Zhejiang University of TCM 2009.
Seminars and Conference Presentations Include:
- “Theory and clinical application of combined Chinese Herbs on Chronotherapy” First Oceania Chinese Medicine Forum, World Federation of Chinese Medicine Socieities, Auckland New Zealand 2011. Description: Review of theory and applicability
- “Chinese Medicine Education in New Zealand” The Second World Education Congress of Chinese Medicine Description: No clinical presentation of education practice
Dr Dandan Yu:
Research Experience includes:
- PhD ” the effects of GUILUERXIANJIAO formula and its Sub-Formula on the Profiliferation and Apoptosis of Chondrocyte from Rats” Fujian Univesrity of TCM 2001-2006
- First member ” Effects of Lurong Essence on Apoptosis of Chondrocytes in vitroculture” Fujian University of TCM Fund Grant Fujian China 2003-2005
- First member” Effects of Lugui Formula on Biological Behaviour of Chondrocyte from Rat’s Cervical Vertebral Disc” The Science and Technology Dept of Fujian Province Fund Grant Fujian, China
- First member ” An overview of literature pertaining to type II Diabetes treatment options incorporating acupuncture as conceptualised by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). NZCCM New Zealand. 2012- present
Publications & Presentations include:
- Yu Dandan, Wang Hengming.”Development of Training Manuevers on Cervical Spondylopathy.” Journal of Fujian College of TCM May 2000, 10 (Supl):109-110
- Yu Dandan, Wang Hengming. ” Experimental Study on Osteoarthritis.” The Journal of Traditional Chinese Orthopaedics and Traumatology Dec 2000, 69(12): 50-52
- Yu Dandan, Wang Hengming.”Orthopaedics & Traumatology and Evidence- based Medicine.” Chinese Journal of Traditional Medical Traumatology & Orthopaedics June 2006,14(3):67-71
- YU Dandan, Wang Hengming, Zhang Binghua. ” Lugui Prescription Cooperated with Air Cushion in Treating for Cervical Syndrome. Journal of Fujian College of TCM Feb 2006, 16(1): 44-47
- Yu Dandan, Chen Riqi, Zhang Aiping.”Analysis of 2-D finite unit on Recovering Cervical Lordosis by Air Cushion.” Journal of Fujian Colleg of TCM June 2006, 16(3): 27-31
- Wang Hengming, Yu Dandan, Tang Tingting.”Effect of GUILUERXIANJIAO Formula and Subformula on Proliferation of Chondrocyte in Rats.” Chinese Journal of Traditional Medical Traumatology & Orthopaedics July 2007,15(7): 45-49
- Yu Dandan, Lin Yonglian.”Management Innovation of Overseas Students in Clinical Practice.” Research in Higher Education of Traditional Chinese Medicine 2007, 43(1)
- First Oceania Chinese Medicine Forum WFCMS (06/2011) Topic : “Current Application of Evidence Based Medicine on Orthopaedics & Traumatology of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Co- editor of the following textbooks:
- Series of textbooks for “postgraduate (Study) of Orthopaedics & Traumatology in Colleges of TCM- Basic Research of Orthopaedics & Traumatology” Beijing Science & Technology Press, Aug 2005
- Clinical series of Books” Integrated TCM and Western Medicine-Orthopaedics” Beijing Science and Technology Press, July 2007
Meng (Jay) Jing
- “Study on the Correlation between BMI, NC, PSN-P, MP-H and AHI in PAtients with Phlegm-dampness Constitution Beijing University of Chinese Medicine (included in Chinese database of excellent PhD and Masters Theses.
- First Writer “A case report on Complex Sleep Apnea” Annual Symposium of TCM ENT,2007
- Third writer” The influence of ephedrine on the plan of nasal continuous positive airway pressure in patients with obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome” The Chinese Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2008( 2)
- “Study on Mechanism and Current Status of Funding of Public Hospitals from Abroad and Hong Kong SAR China” Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine Management 2010 Feb
- “Study on Regulating Price of Medical Service by Public Hospitals” Journal of Traditional Chinese Management 2010 June